Note: Refer to the "Terms and Conditions" in the 'About' section before using the software.
1) Piping Flexibility Check is a software program that can be used to determine if a formal flexibility analysis
of a piping system is required or not.
2) The procedure is based on ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code.
3) Design of Piping Systems by 'The M.W.Kellogg Company' is used as a reference as well.
4) Equations used :-
Applicable Condition: (D*y)/(L - U)^2 <= K1 ; K1 = 30 * SA / Ea ;
5) Materials used, need to be Group 1 Carbon and Low alloy steels with carbon content, C ≤ 0.3%, as listed under
the ASME B31.3 Code.
6) The piping system shall be of uniform size, has no more than two points of fixation, no intermediate restraints,
and falls within the limitations of empirical equation given in line (4) above
7) The user should be aware of the limitations on using this procedure as indicated in the code.
8) The Program is based on ASME B31.3 Code - 2016 Ed.
9) If you notice any error, please let us know, so that can be rectified.
10) Contact us with any comments / questions : email@example.com
11) Visit us for more software programs at https://engineering-stream.com