Engineering-Stream - Software for Engineering Applications
Pipe Geometry Calculator
Pipe Nominal Size and Schedule
Selected Pipe Outside Diameter, Do
Selected Pipe Nominal Wall Thickness, Tn
Selected Pipe Inside Diameter, Di
I/S Cross sectional area of the pipe, CSA
Length of the pipe, L
I/S Surf Area over the length, Ais
O/S Surf Area over the length, Aos
Density of pipe matl, rho_m (eg 490 for CS, 501 for 304/316 SS)
Density of the fluid inside the pipe, rho_f
Volume of fluid inside the pipe, V
Weight of the length of the pipe material, Wm
Weight of the fluid inside the pipe, Wf
Total Weight of the pipe - including fluid and pipe matl, Wt
Note: Refer to the "Terms and Conditions" in the 'About' section before using the software.
1) Pipe Geometry Calculator is a software program that can be used to find out various parameters related to a ANSI standard pipe.
2) Pipe sizes vary from '1/2' in nominal diameter to 48 in nominal diameter.
Pipe sizes are taken from ANSI / ASME 36.10M.
3) 'Submit' button to be clcked when any changes are made to the input so the program updates the calculation.
4) If you notice any error, please let us know, so that can be rectified.
5) Contact us with any comments / questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Visit us for more software programs at https://engineering-stream.com